Online House Values recognise the importance of protecting the privacy including information provided to us by visitors to our site that includes “Personal Information and Details”.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information about visitors to onlinehousevalues.com.au is collected only when you submit it your details.
This policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, information is collected when you:
- Submit a request form that is an enquiry about or request for one of our products or services
- Visit our web site
We may from time to time receive and store certain automatic non-identifiable information relating to your use of, and behaviour on the site. For example, we may record information such as the areas of the web site accessed by you. The recording of such information enables us to identify the areas and features of our sites that are most popular.
We may also collect personal information from third party service providers.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will generally use personal information to:
- provide you with the products and services you have requested;
- personalise and customise the advertising, products and services included on the site;
- manage our business and enhance our products and services;
- contact you and allow onlinehousevalues.com.au local area representatives to contact you; ensuring accuracy and relevancy of reports, services supplied.
- comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
We may sometimes use the personal information we collect for a secondary purpose, that is, for use in a way different from the original reason for collection. We will only do this in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented
- Where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way or
- Where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so.
Personal information may be disclosed:
- Where you have consented;
- Where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted;
- If we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
By providing your personal information you consent to us and our local area representative(s) using your personal information to provide you with the service you have requested. Based on your preference, this may include contacting you by telephone, mail or e-mail to discuss products and services. You also consent to us and our local area representatives, offering you products and/or services that you may be interested in, and this extends to goods or services from us or any third party.
We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
While we take all reasonable measures to safeguard against the unauthorised disclosure of personal information, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of third parties we have little or no control over .
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITE
FURTHER PRIVACY INFORMATION